<font size="8">OH MY GOD!!!!!!!</font>
The sushi just did a kamikazee attack on the apple pie!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have some nice recordings of the cowbell, but not the triangle... [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Mortitia:
we recorded the triangle so i will watch some tonight before nip/tuck i am sure.... did you see any of it?
morning all, i think i will stick to the donuts [img]eek.gif[/img]
Watch out for the donuts, the Bavarian Creme is attacking the German Chocolate and the French Vanilla.
<font size="8">OH MY GOD!!!!!!!</font>
The sushi just did a kamikazee attack on the apple pie!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I never thought of it before, but you can have legit "bootleg" Levis.Originally posted by plain ole' KK:
... bootleg Levi's...
Okay, I guess I need more coffee myself. Sorry, I'll just go over by MM4...
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 06, 2005 08:37 AM: Message edited by: That Chet Guy ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Odd, that was supposed to be planned for tomorrow.Originally posted by plain ole' KK:
The sushi just did a kamikazee attack on the apple pie!!!!!
Boot cut, Chet. Boot cut........
Try not to get too much blood on the punji sticks - it dilutes the fecal matter.
That's what all the fuss is aboot? Damn Canadians.
The punji sticks are right "downstream" from the bathrooms, so they stay nice and fresh anyway.
Odd. It seems like a piece of the Canadian bacon is trying to split off.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's the part that was touching the french fries on the plate.Originally posted by Andyman:
Odd. It seems like a piece of the Canadian bacon is trying to split off.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
Odd. It seems like a piece of the Canadian bacon is trying to split off.
LOL!
Bookmarks